Arctic PASSION will take part in the Arctic Science Summit Week (ASSW) 2023 organized by the International Arctic Science Committee (IASC) and hosted by the Austrian Polar Research Institute (APRI) in Vienna February 2023.
- ID:19 - Building a path through the new Arctic in the age of melt-down, plastic litter and social media
- ID:47 - The Next Phase of the Synoptic Arctic Survey (SAS)
- ID:11 - Integrating knowledge from regional marine observatories to pan-Arctic perspectives
- ID:35 - How to improve models, observations, and collaborative approaches to understand the future biogeochemistry in the Arctic Seas
- ID:08 - Developing Shared Arctic Variables (SAVs)
- ID:42 - Principled Data and Information Sharing in the Era of the Anthropocene
- ID:21 - Improving intercultural and transdisciplinary collaborations in Arctic research by better understanding the value of capacity sharing - Special ECR and Arctic youth version
- ID:07 - Observing the Arctic
- Distributed Biological Observatory (DBO) Community Meeting
- European Coordination of Polar Research
- Roadmap for Arctic observing and data systems (ROADS) process
- Roundtable meeting: Towards a GOOS Regional Alliance (GRA) for the Arctic
- Crafting an Effective Treaty on Plastic Pollution – Arctic perspectives
A comprehensive list of sessions is available on the ASSW 2023 website with session descriptions.
Arctic PASSION will also co-sponsor the exhibition People Doing Cool Stuff at the Women in Polar Science Exhibition as part of the project Representations of Gender in Northern Arts and Sciences.
Read the full program here.